1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. They will be permanently deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” dropdown list and select your files.
2. PDF Document Language Selection
- Select the language of your document as the OCR conversion works best when it’s specified. It would also be easier for all unclear words to be resolved this way.
3. Choose Output Format and Save
- Options will be given to convert your documents into searchable PDF or a plain text file that will convert it on a notepad.
- Select the option preferred and click “Recognize text on all pages” to start the process.
- Once the process is done, save your converted file by clicking “Download” or you may also upload the documents in your Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
TIP: It is recommended to get a result for both versions - Searchable PDF and Plain Text File.
OCR Process Accuracy
It is advisable to not compress your document prior to running the OCR process. Higher resolution documents usually give a better result.
Unfortunately, 100% accuracy on the recognized text is not guaranteed but this is the best approach.